We create this page to provide plenty of opportunities for you to choose a good cordless right angle drill.
In order to help you, we have collected all the most recommended cordless right angle drill for you to choose from. So, from now on, stop worrying about the quality or your pocket, for they are all made well and inexpensive.
Hope you have a happy shopping.
Best budget Cordless Right Angle Drill
With a head size of only 3.75 inches, the 2415-20 M12 cordless 3/8-inch right angle drill driver delivers 100 inch-pounds of torque in a compact, lightweight design. The first sub-compact right angle …
- “This tool is perfect for tight spots.” – Jim Mynes
- “This tool just adds to the versatility of the M12 series of tools that can be run from one lithium pack.” – MashBill
- “Whenever I get a new tool I like to refer to it as “the best tool in the nation”.” – Robert Cozzi
With a head size of only 3.75-inches, the 2415-21 M12 cordless 3/8-inch right angle drill driver delivers 100 in-lbs of torque in a compact light weight design. The first sub-compact right angle drill …
- “Ok this is a very good tool.” – F. Carrino
- “It works in tight places.” – Bigrock
- “And this tool lives up to Milwaukee’s reputation for quality in its products.” – Sustainable Advocate
The DeWalt DW966K-2 14.4-volt Ni-Cad 3/8-inch cordless right angle drill/driver kit features two speed ranges (0-to-400 and 0-to-1,250 RPM) for increased user flexibility on a wide range of applications.
A unique tool that makes it easy to work in awkward spaces without sacrificing power, the DEWALT DW960B 18-volt, 3/8-inch cordless right angle drill/driver offers first-rate performance and durability along with exceptional ergonomics.
- “Another good tool by Dewalt.” – Robert W. Harris
- “Very handy for getting in those tight spots you can’t get with a standard drill.” – philip g adams
- “Can use all thi dewalt batteries I already own for all my other Dewalt tools.” – Scott Bartlett
Includes 18V Cordless M18 3/8-in Right Angle Drill Driver – 2615-20, Tool Only – Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- “Milwaukee makes great tools bottom line.” – CB
- “When the drill reaches the torque setting, the drill stops.” – wilson
- “The battery life and power is much better than any other RA Drill that I have every used before.” – Buyer
Includes 18V Cordless M18 3/8-in Right Angle Drill Driver Kit – 2615-21, M18 XC Lithium-Ion Battery Pack – 48-11-1828, 1 Hour Charger, Carrying Case
- “Not the best choice.” – Schroederized
- “This is really under powered for drilling holes be cautious when using it to drill through any wood material like 2X4′s for holes running electrical.” – aot2002
- “It is perfect for those tight spaces.” – cab2349
28 Volt 1/2 Drill (Tool Only) Milwaukee’s cordless right angle drill is designed for boring large holes between studs or joists or in tight areas. This tool is great for plumbing and electrical applications such as drilling holes to run wire through studs and joists or boring holes in floors for plumbing venting.
Includes 18V Cordless M18 3/8-in Right Angle Drill Driver Kit – 2615-21CT, M18 Compact Lithium-Ion Battery Pack – 48-11-1815, 30 Minute Charger, Carrying Case
Includes: (1) Milwaukee V28 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery – 48-11-2830, Milwaukee 18V / V18 – V28 Ni-Cd / Lithium-Ion Universal 1-Hour Battery Charger – 48-59-2818, Side Handle, Chuck Key, Carrying Case.
- “The product is extremely heavy duty and works for everything you’ll need a right angle drill for.” – Slomo
- “If that has anything to say about the quality, then this drill is the best.” – John
- “A rep for milwaukee said they tried the keyless chucks but the bit would slip so I guess they did the right thing in making the keyed chuck.” – A. Firestine
Hitachi DN12DYK 12-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Right Angle Drill with Case, Rechargeable Batteries and Quick Charger
Please Bookmark & Share This Page
Save this list of cordless right angle drill, and don’t forget to share it with friends.