We create this page to provide plenty of opportunities for you to choose a good drill bits for stainless steel.
In order to help you, we have collected all the most recommended drill bits for stainless steel for you to choose from. So, from now on, stop worrying about the quality or your pocket, for they are all made well and inexpensive.
Hope you have a happy shopping.
Top Drill Bits for Stainless Steel
The DEWALT DW1269 29-piece cobalt pilot-point metal drill bit index set comes with pilot-point tips for starts on contact that result in clean, accurate holes.
- “These bits are very sharp, and drill a nice round hole.” – Chuck Kimmel
- “Either I was going to buy individuals (pretty much only available in pairs) or I’d buy a brand new set.” – Daniel G. Lebryk
- “These bits are super strong and very sharp and will last a long long time.” – RGillund
Unibit, 1/4 To 1-3/8 Step Drill, 10 Hole Sizes From 1/4 To 1-3/8 In 1/8 Increments, Maximum Material Thickness 1/8, 3 Flatted Shank, Shank Size 1/2, Single Fluted Cutting Edge Assures True Round Holes & Allows Greater Control, Carded.
- “I found they maintain their sharp cutting edge–an issue with cheaper imitations–for a long time.” – G. Edwards
- “Regular bits give you funny non round holes on sheet metal but unibits easily give nice round holes in the size you want.” – W. Thompson
- “This bit is by far is the better quality compared to others that i bought.” – Dumitru Frai
Maximum speed and life in stainless steel and other hard metals. Pilot Point(R) tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lockup on breakthrough.
- “I am pleased with how easy the drill bits drill both into metal and wood.” – Ernie Plaz
- “I highly recommend these DeWalt cobalt drill bits.” – Robert D. Covell
- “Kinda of expensive, but if they last…then not so bad.” – Rusty
Special stepped drill bit rides in the hardened steel drill guide of the deck jig to drill pilot holes at the precise, optimal angle.
Bosch cobalt drill bits offer the best heat resistance and rigid thick web design for drilling in extremely hard and abrasive materials such as treated stainless steel (precipitation-hardened), cast iron and titanium.
Cobalt High Speed Steel Drill Bits are designed to cut through extremely hard metals, including stainless steel. No center punch needed. Century 135 degree Quick Cut Points are self-centering and penetrate faster with less pressure.
3/4 T9C Cobalt Steel, Black and Bronze Oxide coated, Silver and Deming style drill with 3-Inch flute length and 6-Inch overall with a 1/2 inch diameter shank, 118 -Degree split point.
6PC BRUTE JOBBER LENGTH SET
DeWalt DW1206 3/32-Inch Cobalt Split Point Twist Drill Bit
9/64 Cobalt Split Point Drill Bit Applications: Metal Plastic Wood Features: 135 degree split point drills on contact and prevents walking Industrial grade cobalt steel for added durability Ideal for
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
Thanks so much!