Choosing one from a variety of battery operated drills is a difficult job, right? Don’t worry, our page is for you.
This page provided information from a short review and a look at the different features of the most popular battery operated drills. Taking the time to read the information we have provided, then you will find everything you wanted to know about battery operated drills here.
Anyway, the choice is yours.
Best budget Battery Operated Drills
SMARTSELECT CLUTCH PROVIDES FOR QUICK & EASY TORQUE SELECTION TO PREVENT SCREWS FROM STRIPPINGFORWARD/REVERSE INDICATOR EASILY DISPLAYS DIRECTIONLITHIUM BATTERYTECH STAYS CHARGED FOR UP TO 18 MONTHSLED WORKLIGHTMAGNETIC SCREW HOLDER PREVENTS THE DROPPING OF SCREWSUPC : 885911055208Shipping Dimensions : 11.
- “This is a great little screwdriver to have around the house for small jobs.” – Dre (DreReviews@Yahoo . com)
- “Highly recommend this well designed product.” – Kenm2781
- “Hopefully this one will fare better because I really like it.” – D. Wilson
Includes 3.6V VersaPak Screwdriver with Gold Battery – VP810, VP110 – 3.6V VersaPak Gold Battery, VersaPak 1-Port Charger, (5) Screwdriving Bits
- “Very good screwdriver, lot’s of power and easy to use.” – aboat
- “Battery lasts a very long time, I have yet to charge it after two weeks of use.” – Joseph P Meyer
- “It works like a charm, very handy around the house for small jobs, and so far has plenty of power.” – Endre B. Gastony
Fast, efficient, and versatile, the DEWALT DW920K-2 1/4-inch 7.2-volt cordless two-position screwdriver kit features heavy-duty construction, the convenience of variable speed, and a 7.
- “If you want a very high quality battery screwdriver with GREAT battery life, good torque control and plenty of power then I highly recommend this product.” – DaveH46
- “This is the best cordless drill/screwdriver I have ever owned.” – J. Weber
- “Thanks Dewalt, don’t ever scale back on your quality like so many other tool manufactures so.” – Michael S. Schutz
Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and 290 in.
- “The size is great and is very powerful.” – Peter A. Cunningham
- “Great product, high quality, would never buy dewalt over this.” – Kbuchanan
- “Battery seems to last a long time and the quick charge is a nice feature.” – TheCatch!
Includes DS275-18V, Cordless 18V Duraspin Collated Screwdriver – 2P0001R, (2) 18V Ni-Cd Batteries, 1-Hour Charger, (2) Nosepieces (one for drywall and one for wood), Case
- “If you’re only thinking about getting this tool – stop thinking and just buy it!” – John J. Schuelke
- “I can’t believe how much time this saves, hanging drywall or puting down sub-floors this gun is worth every penny.” – James
- “I was amazed at how well this tool handled.” – lanceplace
Panasonic EYC159LR 18-volt, 3.3Ah Li-ion Cordless Hammer Drill and Driver and Impact Driver Kit A Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver and Impact Driver Kit for High-Power Drilling and Fastening in Masonry, Metal and WoodConstruction professionals that drill holes and drive fasteners into wood, metal or concrete and also do repetitive bolt/nut fastening, scaffold assembly/disassembly and lag bolt driving need the versatility of a cordless hammer drill and the adjustable power of an impact driver.
- “The batteries are great and last a long time.” – HomeImprovement12
- “The belt hook is very handy.” – satisfied
- “Admittedly, I wasn’t drilling many holes and I haven’t done extensive testing but so far I am very impressed.” – djbarbarian
840051 Features: -20 Piece cordless drill kit.-Featuring two speed settings and 25 torque settings.-Achieve maximum power with an impressive 1100 rpm.
- “They go dead within 24 hours of being fully charged.” – PFF
- “I won’t be buying All Trade Tools or Kawasaki brand tools again.” – Ziggy Q. Bozo
- “The batteries are of poor quailty and will not hold a charge for longer than a few hours.” – Bruce L. Neumann
The Panasonic EYC160LR 18-Volt Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drill and Impact Wrench Combo Kit combines two of Panasonic’s most popular items together in one kit.
Do I deserve a thumbs up?